- This agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction
courts of England.
PizzaSi Distribution UKL td reserves the right to accept or refuse a Customer Account Application at its discretion.
- You will be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions by completing and returning this Customer Account form.
- All product prices are subject to variation depending on market circumstances. You will usually be advised of any price variation in
- Orders must be placed using the following contact:
a) by emailing email@example.com
b) or at via our web site www.mypizzasi.co.uk
- The minimum delivery order is for a value of £80.00 (excluding VAT) Orders Under this value will incur a fee.
- Orders placed before 11 am will be delivered on the following working day. Deliveries are available every Tuesday, Wednesday,
Friday (excluding Bank Holiday), depending on customer post code, and may be carried by our fleet or via courier.
Information will be given (as well as a tracking number where applies).
Delivery of orders placed after these times cannot be guaranteed. The notice requirements for placing orders may be varied at Christmas
New Year and in proximity of Bank Holidays. Details of changes to arrangements will be advised to you in advance.
- Deliveries are made between 9:00 to 17:00; a specific delivery time cannot be guaranteed but we will endeavour to deliver on or around
same time each day, save for any delays due to circumstances beyond our control. Any substantial variation in delivery time will be
you in advance.
Express delivery service, guaranteed before Midday, maybe available subject to addition fee (please ask your account manager for more
- Delivery of your order will only be made at the address to which you have registered above or otherwise notified to us.
- Delivery is subject to availability of the products.
- Invoices are available upon processing of your Order through the following methods:
a. When ordering via mypizzasi.co.uk, invoices are downloadable from your portal upon confirmation of your order.
- Invoice requests outside of these parameters may be charged an admin fee of £50 per request.
- By agreeing with the above terms, you also agree to keep us updated of any changes to contact details regarding orders, accounting or
information at the earliest convenience.
Failure to do so, may incur late fees of £50 per incursion for any outstanding payment pertaining to any missed chase letters, missed
- PizzaSi Distribution UK Ltd is not responsible for any deterioration in perishable goods due to handling after they have been delivered
to the customer. If there is a fault or damage to any products when delivered, you must tell us as soon as reasonably possible within 48
hours. We would also like to hear from you if you are unhappy with your products for any reason at all. Your statutory rights are not
- PizzaSi Distribution UK Ltd does not operate a “sale or return” policy.
- PizzaSi Distribution UK Ltd shall not be liable for any theft or loss of or damage to your products once the products are delivered to
address. If you are concerned about such risks, we advise you to make special arrangements for delivery such as a locked crate or
with a key or security code.
- Data Protection: The information supplied by you will be stored on computer and used for the administration of the account. PizzaSi
DistributionUK Ltd is registered and will use the information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998 including any